Posted on - November 14, 2006 [at] 4:57 pm by Brad
Tagged in - misc
- Guess Who's a Mess (preview) 0:00
Get the latest Brad Sucks updates:
Here’s a service that someone with more time than me should make: a personal aggregator that combines all your feeds from various services together into a timeline view. I first saw this here and I made my own here.
Things that mine doesn’t do that would be great:
- Archive everything that rolls in off the feeds so you can go back in time further
- Import old entries
- Search within the article and page text
- Alternative views, timeline, group by topic, tag, etc.
- Spit out a combined RSS feed
- Let visitors filter sources (say I just want to see your blog and delicious)
- Let users easily add feeds to their own pages. Mine’s pure hackery.
- Widgets and so on so embed this stuff in your blog, myspace, etc.
Of course this heavily leans towards the nerdy as hell demographic so I don’t know how you’d make your millions. But it would be nice.
Leave a Reply
XHTML: You can use these tags:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>