A friend recently reminded me that in about a year it’ll be the tenth anniversary of I Don’t Know What I’m Doing‘s first pressing. I’ve had a few requests for vinyl but not really enough to make me confident I won’t lose money and wind up with a big box of records in my basement. Anyone hot to buy it in an ancient format?

Oh yeah here’s the Facebook post.

Posted on - September 2, 2014 [at] 12:51 pm by Brad
Tagged in - , , ,

Tara on I Don’t Know What I’m Doing vinyl
September 2, 2014 at 1:03 pm

Yup!

Also I’ve only just discovered your music. I like it a lot. Come and tour in the UK please? :)

Ash on I Don’t Know What I’m Doing vinyl
September 3, 2014 at 6:01 am

Not really a vinyl guy myself, but if you’re worried about costs you should totally do an indiegogo (or similar) so you get all the money upfront.

JY on I Don’t Know What I’m Doing vinyl
September 11, 2014 at 10:53 pm

I have a turntable, but haven’t used it in years. Problem with Vinyl is that I’m pretty sure it has to be mastered differently than CDs. It’s ironic, but I guess enticing musicians to release their work on vinyl is one way to hopefully the “loudness wars” :)

BTW, has unsigned artist on the planet actually been able to quit their day job and make a “decent living” off of their music besides JC?

JY on I Don’t Know What I’m Doing vinyl
September 11, 2014 at 10:54 pm

hopefully AVOID the loudness wars, that is.

Mazzles on I Don’t Know What I’m Doing vinyl
September 14, 2014 at 5:31 pm

I defo would buy it as long as it’s a reasonable price (at least avoid reaching customs cost) to reach the UK.

Sav on I Don’t Know What I’m Doing vinyl
September 16, 2014 at 1:54 am

Hey Brad! Wow, TIL I’ve been head bobbin’ to Brad Sucks for 10 years!! Would defs buy an LP to commemorate. Would pay up front, too, as one commenter suggested.

Brad on I Don’t Know What I’m Doing vinyl
September 16, 2014 at 1:51 pm

Mazzles: the “reasonable price” part for shipping seems rough, gotta get myself some vinyl shipping boxes and figure that out.

Brad on I Don’t Know What I’m Doing vinyl
September 22, 2014 at 1:03 am

You could always do a re-release with a few demos and unreleased stuff. Borderline is one of my favorite songs!