Holy smokes, I'm looking to hire an assistant. I figure I'd rather hire someone who reads this site, so I'm starting my search here. Are you interested? Some things:
- you must be awesome at using the web (programming not necessary)
- you must have good writing and language skills
- you must be decent at interacting with other humans (via phone & email mostly)
- you unfortunately probably have to like my music (or fake it really really well)
- your location doesn't matter
- artistic talent would be a bonus
- you like new challenges, wearing different hats, yadda yadda, etc, etc.
Most tasks are related to Brad Sucks but I've got other projects I'm looking for work on as well. If you're down, please email me at email@example.com and tell me a bit about yourself. Thanks!
Update: Wow, I got a shocking number of applications. I've filled the position now, thanks to everyone who applied!